IAAF rules for Combined Events.
- All Track Events must be completed (This means that a participant who doesn´t finish a track event or is disqualified, is not allowed to continue the tournament).
- The pole vault is limited to 6 attempts per athlethe.
- Steeplechase: all age categories must jump over the same height at the water jump
- IAAF Scoring Tables for Combined Events (1985);
- IAAF/WAVA scoring tables for weight pentathlon;
- Scoring tables for men´s 800 m, 400 m hurdles, triple jump by V. Trkal;
- Scoring tables for 3000 m, 5000 m, 10000 m, steeplechase and
200 m hurdles by R. Karasmaa.
* All according to the international double multi-events site: http://www.dmultis.org